We are excited to bring the one week long iCan Bike camp to Eastern Idaho this summer. iCan Bike teaches people 8 years and older with special needs how to ride a bike. The camp will July 15th-19th at the Mountain View Event Center in Pocatello. We need a lot of volunteers to make the 2019 iCan Bike camp possible! Here are the guidelines to be a volunteer:
- Must be 15 years old or older
- Must able to run back and forth with the participants on the bikes (usually you run a total of 2 to 3 miles a session)
- Must commit to helping all five days for the time slot you choose (you may volunteer for more than one time slot if you wish)
- You will need to arrive 20 minutes before you session each day.
- Must attend a one hour orientation for the camp on Sunday, July 14th from 5 pm- 6pm at the Mountain View Event Center in Pocatello.
- If you have children you may not bring them unless they are volunteers as well. All of your attention will need to be focused on the participants biking
If you meet all of the requirements above then please fill out your information and specify which session or sessions you will volunteer. Please wear a blue t-shirt while volunteering if possible. Thank you!
Here are the number of volunteers we currently still need for each session:
Session 1: 3 volunteers
Session 2: 3 volunteers
Session 3: 2 volunteers
Session 4: 3 volunteers
Session 5: 3 volunteers
We are so grateful to those of you that are able to volunteer! We couldn't make this work without you.